Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wads going on

Hmmm..wad should i say...
in regards to Wen's request over the tagbox...
There's a few things i wanna clarify...
  1. Never did i once mention her name in my blog...in fact..u were the one who did it...
  2. I only blog abt my feelings and tots...i did not defame anyone of any sorts...
so diz "wen" person cant be just another random passerby rigth??haha...i'm not interested to noe who are you...but just wanna ask you sth..if wad i wrote affects you or her so much..den y did you pple keep on repeatedly come back to my blog??

wen...pen...passerby...wadeva...u noe yourself y u're here reading...and only you noe...i dun judge...and neither shld you..

And if she's affected by wad i said in my blog..which i cannot understand why..cos i nv mention anything bad or wadsoever...and if you're really affected..den haf the respect to tell me yourself..
I really dun understand...y would you be affected..since you've already moved on..................
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Went for my bro's wedding photo shoot...learnt quite a lot of stuff..fun too...the studio is santiago..photographer is sky...and she say she wanna hire me as part time..haha..dunno real or fake...haha..
But seeing how things works...i'm really interested...hope i can get the chance to learn from them...
Finally bought a new wallet..haha..the very funny thing was that there was a wallet with her name printed on it at The Wallet Shop in Marina Square shopping centre..haha..somehow god has a weird sense of humour..haha..

No comments: