Wednesday, July 2, 2008

One year

Been a while since i last saw a rainbow...much less rainbow tots...
My heaven's above...

It's been a year...020707....

Alot have changed...my hair's alot shorter diz days...my pictures have improved...my frenz have increased..got my climbing license..now can go climbing unlimited!!! many many positives...thankful for all that...
Hope she's doing well...loss all forms of contact already..so hope...

Feelings gone...memories down...time is cruel...
Still missing...still hurting...dunno when it'll all come to an end...


Will be travelling to bangkok on friday...so frenz..if u guys need anything..give me a ring...t-shirts...singlets...anything but ladyboys... =)
cant wait to go..haha...
And anyone who needs a photographer for events..weddings...do give me an email...jasp_chia@hotmail.com...for my portfolio..look under flickr in the links below...thx thx!!!

No comments: