Monday, August 25, 2008

Opportunity

It's Zemotion.....omg....i'm an opportunist...hope it is 'the' opportunity to kick start my career....


The olympics have ended...in a high note too..well done Beijing...
well done China...

Seeing these world class races..sets my heart thinking...wad if i had choosen the same path so many did...not world class..but i'll be happier..running's my life..it was..it is..it will be....Doing my first 42.195 km this coming Dec...feels like a long awaited race for me..should haf done it a couple of yrs back..injuries have kept me at bay...so diz yr will be the yr...finally..have always wanted to run a marathon and see how far i can go..aiming for 4hrs 30 min..may not be fast..but it's my first time afterall...so dun wanna set the mark too high..

Will be doing lots of interval training..yes i noe..it's the wrong type of training for marathon..but i nid to condition myself first..time is short..haf to find the fastest way..knees been feeling way better as it was a yr back...everything shld go smoothly...

So tts wad i've been doing lately..and work of cos...and a little surprise just pop up over last week..yes it's Zemotion!!!...have been following her works for quite sometime..saw her webby looking for intern..applied for it..and got called up..wooo...went for one of her shoots...very experience given her age..or shld i saw..i'm so noob given my age..well..we all gotta start somewhere rite...lets hope this is my first step....really big step...now just gotta work put my schedules..

results for my exams will be out sooon....not looking forward to it..cos i noe i din do well..just hope it's not too overly horrible....


Just a side note to those who wanna leave something over at the tagbox :
"come on..get a life !!!"
You dunno me so dun judge...
Your efforts to get me down is not working..so get lost...and get a life...really..it's for your own good..thanks..

No comments: