Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy busy pon pon...

Been busy...too busy..

shooting an event over at Changi airport which last until end December..so my dec is practically burnt...was intending to go for a short trip but guess it has to be shelved..
due to the shoot and my laziness..more of my laziness..i've pon 2 lectures already..omg...gotta force myself to attend them next week...lots of catch up to do..
this event is abt disney characters..i think they come from disney world HK..and it really doesn't me to error..cos it's a shoot and print thingy...queue very long..very rush...so it doesn't really allow me to practice my photography..but i've learnt to work more effeciently...
haf a couple of other shoots..wif zemotion...frenz..everyday shoot shoot shoot...
completed my first standard chartered marathon!!! was a gd experience..think will join again next yr...drove for my first time since getting my license..rough ride..hope i din scare kok and esmond..lol
met up wif frenz for kuishinbo @ JP for lunch...wasn't as gd as Suntec's..and there wasn't my favourite crab for the lunch period!!!!
Christmas round the corner and the postcards i've ordered is yet to be delievered...think DHL already..
received an email from Red Cross Society Singapore for a shoot..but too bad i'm occupied and cant make it..few so ahhh...should nv haf accepted the Changi shoot..taking up too much and returning too little...
benn pastering yanie to org some class gathering..haha..heard from ms wun that this is her last yr in JJC..so really hope can haf a class gathering b4 everyone disappeared...and it happen all too often..even though singapore is so small..
been blogging for abt a yr already...how time flew diz yr of 2008...initially create this space to dump my feelings over the past relationship...din really work out..
not sure how she's now..heard she's doing well..at least she's doing well..and tts all tt matters..realise something..that although fellings haf passed...all too quickly..she has leave a heavy footprint inside me that can nv be erased..just hope i can hear from her soon...as a long lost fren...back to simpler terms..

No comments: