Tuesday, July 28, 2009

gone

haven't been blogging much..blogger seems to be doing some upgrading works..i've been busy with wishes at make a wish...this week shld be better..currently shooting a similar event to last year's Disney event..dunno izzet me or them..the first time always go wrong..
Saw Kobe Bryant up close and personal..really friendly..not what i had expected..
slowly starting to set up my photography biz and works..a simple website created..details will be update soon..photoplay blog is on the way..
slowly slowly making my way into the scene..

holidays are hard to pass nowadays..especially when my creative juices runs out on me..

when someone tells you not wait..do you keep on waiting?
a matter of worth it or not..but how do you measure...
somethings we can live with..somethings we cannot..
where do you draw the line?

i nid more assignment..so broke..

No comments: