Friday, March 14, 2008

Childish pics...



Was browsing through some of my old old pics just now with my mom...for my bro's childhood photo montage..
It's really fun to look through your old pics..lots of memories will just flood your mind almost instantly..
Seen how cute we were when we were young...seen how much my parents have aged...seen how fashion have changed...and realized how much we've changed...how far we've come..
I realize i was smiling so much back in those days...of cos there's tears too...lots of it...and it's all part of growing up i guess...but how come my smiles have become so awkward???
Hmmmm...

It's been awhile since my family took a picture together...even though i got myself a Dslr...but i didn't really use it on my family...sad to say that...been focusing on the wrong things and neglected wad matter most...my family...
Been really envious on those who have a happy family...but ask myself...am i doing enough to have a happy family??i guess my answer is no...it's not hard yet tricky...matters of human relation is no easy thing to master...i'm trying..i'm learning..

No comments: