Wednesday, March 5, 2008

P.S. I Love You...

Just came home after watching P.S. I Love You.
Not wad I've anticipated it to be..but it's still alright...not those movies that u can cry your heart out...in fact there's more funny moments then the heartbreaking scenes...
The Irishman portrait in the film is really nice..very lovable actually..which is why Holly just can't forget him...At the end of everything...it's not about forgetting someone you love...it's about remembering him/her and making sense for everything you do...and moving on as he/she lives in your heart...It takes time and it's painful when you have to realize he/she is never coming back...he/she you held so dearly...and to come to terms with the fact that this chapter of your life has ended...and to turn the page to a whole new chapter...
Tot I saw her on my way back...my heart skipped a beat...maybe it's not her I dunno..the thing is i wanted to step up and approach her..but 3 steps down and i hesitated..mind was blank..and i turn around and walk away...
Maybe i wasn't ready...maybe i still haven't come to terms with myself....maybe i dun wanna see them so blissfully together...maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me...maybe...just maybe..

P.S. I miss you...

No comments: