Sunday, March 29, 2009

Food..food..food..

Spent my evening in Kuishinbo..yeah..food..
My elmo was fully bloated =(
It's always like this..work out one day..next day eat eat eat..
no wonder my scale is increasing..
Found out that excel can do graphs..haha..noobie me...but yea..i learn fast..haha..

One important trait..positive trait in me is that i learn things fast..if i put my mind to it..someone who can do really well when i put my heart to something..something some people told me before..and i didn't think much about it..because i don't put my heart into much things..but when i do that, i normally do well.. =)
I'm not without confident..not overly confident also..
To me confidence comes from knowledge and practice..with knowledge, you'll know how to handle things and with practice, you make things to perfection..
so no one is without real confidence, they just need to increase their knowledge and practice more on the things that they need to do..

Found a perfect spot for the singapore pixel contest themed contrast..well not exactly found but chance upon a picture on flickr that look like the place i've been looking for!!! now the next step is to find that location..it's suppose to be some HDB that overlook chinatown and the financial district..perfect contrast of singapore's rich culture of tradition verse the modern financial district..
Deadline's 10th april, gosh..everything is coming at me so quickly..changes, deadlines...i really don't like this period of the year, ie march till june..cos it's always so hectic..

Been making a conscience effort to not use short-forms and type the proper words in this blog entry..realised if i keep using "u..abt..tat.." and things like these i'll not be able to use proper english when i'm at work in the future..so it's good to start practicing and hopefully things will become better =)

-one step at a time-

No comments: