Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Disappointment


Disappointment is aplenty in life..

Read something I'm not supposed to have read earlier on..Knowing oneself is not good and people telling you that you're not good enough is two different issue..
Knowing you're not good enough, there's room for you to improve..at your pace and on your own..Knowing that others feel you're not good makes things a tat tougher..because they'll already have a bad impression and as we not it's not easy to change one's perception..and as such..double the effort is needed..

A lot of time I question myself what am I gonna do for the rest of my life..and most of the time I've no freaking idea..when i picked up the camera, i thought I've gotten something in the bag..something that I'm good at..something that i can out do others..at least something that I enjoy doing..somewhere down the road when I started thinking maybe I can try and see if I can carve a career out of this hobby..and that's when things starts to become complicated..
When I'm shooting on my own..things is simpler..easier..I only answer to myself..I can take my time to improve my technique..But when you have people to answer to..people breathing down your neck..things certainly gets harder..
I've been getting critiques like suggestive critiques...for example if I do this and that it'll be better..and I appreciate such comments..and if I have a good reason for doing what I did..I'll rebuke..but today's comment was a flat lousy..and that's tough to take in..
And furthermore when it was supposed to be spoken behind your back..that just stinks..I rather is a direct comment so I can find out where has gone wrong..and so I kinda not know how to react..

One setback is not going to hinder me..but I just have to keep things back to simpler terms and not be overly concern about what other people says..good suggestive/constructive comments I'll take..others..you'll bound to hear..and I should try to take it easy..

Lesson learnt..Don't read messages that's not meant for you..haha..

I'll bounce back like I always do...

-Ignorance is a bliss-

No comments: