Friday, May 8, 2009

Passed out

Passed out..never knew wad this phrase means until today...
went out to buy envelops and mail some pics i've taken to the client..thought it'll be a snappy affair..so went out with my specs on instead of my contacts..at first everything looks overly focus until my eyes cannot take it..so i thought must be because i very long never wear specs out and under such a hot sun...but before i came to a conclusion..i was sitting by the road holding my head which is spinning by now..something was not right...not with my specs but with my head...so for the 5-10 min..i was sort of passed out..omg..
think it's because not enough quality sleep plus wrong human clock mechanism..and of cause the horrible weather..
back home now..still feeling light headed..hmmm
i hate exams..

No comments: