Monday, May 4, 2009





Finally..all my assignments have ended..no more shoots..can finally settle down to study for my exams which starts next week...Did a ROM shoot today..weather was bad..so means lots of editing to do..haha..blame weather..

Everything went smoothly i guess..not much hiccups..My friend is only 23..her husband is i think 24 or 25..hmmm..so young get married..takes a lot of planning and money...He seems like a reliable guy so i think my friend is in good hands...was taking a ride by her dad to chervons for the buffet dinner..then was talking about how we know each other..then the dad was like saying "你们以前是在一起的阿" but he was referring to use to study in the same school..and on came a moment of silence then laughter..then at the chalet also the same thing with the uncles..haha..omg..was quite awkward..for a moment..though many years have passed since we were together..feelings have passed too..but still somehow there's some awkwardness around..on my side at least..haha..saw her grandparents..still looking strong and healthy after 6 yrs..but think they forgot me already..after all they saw me back then for a while only..

But today's incident dawn on me as to whether i know my feelings? whether i know how to love someone..
i can still faintly remember when she left..i was feeling really upset and stuff..then here I'm shooting for her ROM..what was i thinking actually? hmmmm...if i had really such strong feelings back then..then why am i able to take things so easily now?
human emotions are something science can never predict..somehow I'm confused at times..what am i really feeling...if i really know my feelings i claim to have for..and more so when it's not reciprocate..

It's something i need to learn to understand..

-Do i love as i claim to be??-

No comments: