Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dun understand...

She really nv wish me happy bdae at all...

Y did she do diz to me???
wad did i do to deserve all diz???
I treated her sincerely..and she din even bother to at the very least send me an sms..
Can someone tell me why???
My biggest strength was tt i give my all to my love ones..but tts oso my greatest weakness..cos when i was hurt by them..i'll be seriously hurt...
But there's something gd abt diz bdae though..haha..there are pple who care..and i really wanna say a BIG thank you to all those who care..
I'll nv forget you pple..this i promise!!!

Thank you...!



This is how i feel now..feeling like the ice cubes..
Hairdryer Vs Ice cubes..i think the outcome is obvious rite??
Hope that someone can unplug the hairdryer..


我不懂 不要问我。。

No comments: