Friday, January 25, 2008

I get ur pt...

So it all comes down to diz...

She said always be my best fren...and i did..
She said dun ever ignore her...and i did...
She said one day if she realised that she truly loves me and i wont be there anymore..and so i stayed...

She said she'll always be my best fren...but she didn't..
She said she'll nv ignore me...but she did...
She said i'm her pillar of strength and support...but she left...

i dunno wad i'll do from today onwards..but today has got to be the biggest blow i felt..
I was in shocked..and i almost fainted and fell..i couldn't breathe...
Such an action.......
If this is wad she wants that will keep her happy..
If my presence is of such irritant to her..
If knowing me was such a shame that she wanna forget......
Den maybe it's time for me to leave..

不明白为何是我。。。
不相信她既然这样对我。。。
不甘愿就这样输。。。
不愿意有这样的结局。。。
不想恨她。。。不想想她。。。
不想忘了她。。。更不想她忘了我。。。
我的心会痛。。。我的眼眶湿。。。
我的爱谁会董。。。我的痛无法忍受。。。
我只能把她永远的埋在我心中。。。
背着这过去的回忆。。
永远没法忘记。。。没法开心。。。
但我得离去。。。她才能开心。。。。。。

No comments: