Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lecture..

Today went for POA lecture as usual..

Den dunno why during break time..tears started rolling down..

Memories of her attending lecture wif me flooded my mind..
those times she would accompany me to lecture..we would always go search for the vending machine and buy many many snacks..especially anything meiji..strawberry pokki..she likes chocolate..but she would always buy the strawberry type for me..the large packets of seaweeds..the noise of fingering inside the packet would disturb everyone in the LT..she normally drinks coffee while i drink green tea..

I noe she's tired but she would do me little stuff to keep me awake..haha..little notes..stuff that i can only keep now and think of her..after lecture we would take the bus to her place..slow walk home hand in hand..i would always try to see her home..cos of those ah pek under her block looking at her when she goes home..

One thing i really regret is i nv make the effort to accompany her to her lecture..maybe if i did..den things wont become lidat..thats the problem with people..dun treasure when u have it and regret it when u lose it..
I'm so guilty of it..things hpn and..as much as u want it..u can only hope..

I pray that she's happy always..i noe she's very happy now..and i'm thankful..
let joy be with her always and that she'll nv shed a tear sadness again..

She keeps taking photo of me!!!



Strawberry Pokki !!!

Yawn like a meow..

No comments: